Modular Partial Discharge (PD) & Radio Interference Voltage (RIV) Detector
The DDX 9121b is the latest in the DDX family of partial discharge (PD) & radio interference voltage (RIV) testing instruments.
It is a fully digital state-of-the-art high-performance PD detector.
The DDX 9121b is modular and fits a wide range of PD detection applications. 1 to 9 simultaneous and 4 to 36 non-simultaneous measuring inputs are possible.
Traditional partial discharge measurements according to the latest IEC 60270 or RIV measurement, PD under DC and PD cable site location (SL) are covered.
Pass/Fail test or Phase Resolved PD (PRPD) analysis are possible as well.
1 to 9 stackable unit(s) communicate with a remote software, which handles data acquisition and display of PD information, test results and generates reports.
The DDX 9121b increases the laboratory sensitivity as it is equipped with digital filters allowing the measurement frequency band to be shifted into a less noisy range
and suppressing frequency dependent noise. In addition, there are gating (windowing) possibilities to blank out static interferences.
The reports can be printed out or displayed as a web page (XML format). Users can also export results to a CSV file.
Software also provides screenshots function for inclusion in other reports.
· User defined measuring band
· Unique combination of analog and high order digital filters
· High resolution spectrum analyzer with oscilloscope
· Modular design, 1 to 9 detectors
· Easily upgradable
· Embedded switch with four PD inputs per detector (optional)
· PRPD (Phase Resolved Partial Discharge) pattern (fingerprinting)
· Derived IEC quantities (average discharge current, repetition rate)
· Data acquisition and test report generation
· PD Site Location (SL) on power cables
· Unique “trigger on charge Q” feature
· AC and DC measuring modes
· Simultaneous RIV (NEMA or CISPR) and PD reading
이메일주소 무단수집을 거부합니다.
본 웹사이트에 게시된 이메일 주소가 전자우편 수집 프로그램이나 그 밖의 기술적 장치를 이용하여 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부하며, 이를 위반시 정보통신망법에 의해 형사 처벌됨을 유념하시기 바랍니다.