Recurrent Surge Generator
Recurrent Surge Generator 482 is a bench-top, one stage, low voltage equivalent of a high voltage impulse generator.
Its wide range of applications includes the testing of models, the study of voltage distribution in high voltage windings
during impulse voltage stresses and the predetermination of the circuit parameters of impulse test plants.
Tests can be performed quickly and reliably without endangering personnel.
All impulse circuit elements and, therefore, all impulse wave forms may be varied within broad limits with selector knobs.
Due to the repetition frequency of 25 Hz, the voltage impulse may be observed and evaluated on any oscilloscope as a standing image.
· Repetition frequency of 25 Hz for using with any oscilloscope as a standing image
· All Impulse parameters can be adjusted in steps trough rotary switches
· Additional capacitors and resistors can be connected externally
· Output voltage continuously adjustable and stabilized
· Continuously adjustable oscilloscope trigger delay
이메일주소 무단수집을 거부합니다.
본 웹사이트에 게시된 이메일 주소가 전자우편 수집 프로그램이나 그 밖의 기술적 장치를 이용하여 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부하며, 이를 위반시 정보통신망법에 의해 형사 처벌됨을 유념하시기 바랍니다.