Universal Three Phase Relay Testing System
The Mentor 12 is the most advanced three-phase relay test set available for type and field testing of electromechanical and digital protections
of any kind, in traditional or IEC-61850 based substations.
Unique Characteristics: Modular
Plug & Play output amplifiers and functional components that can be installed and replaced by the user.
The minimum configuration includes:
· 3 voltage + 3 current outputs, switchable to 6 current outputs. User-upgradeable up to 12 outputs (two complete 3-phase systems)
· 12 binary inputs + 8 binary outputs
· Auxiliary 0 – 250 VDC source to power the tested relay
· DC current and voltage measurement input
· 12 low-level outputs to test sensors, meters etc,
· Ethernet LAN, USB and RS-232 connectivity
An extensive choice of computer assisted test functions at the reach of your fingertip:
· Quick on-screen quantity adjustment and test initiation
· Super-imposed harmonics
· Output channel grouping
· Pulse, Ramp, Binary Search, State Sequencer and COMTRADE recording playback.
· Unlimited storage of test setups & results on removable USB memory
· Computer-generated test reports
· Lifetime software update via Internet
이메일주소 무단수집을 거부합니다.
본 웹사이트에 게시된 이메일 주소가 전자우편 수집 프로그램이나 그 밖의 기술적 장치를 이용하여 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부하며, 이를 위반시 정보통신망법에 의해 형사 처벌됨을 유념하시기 바랍니다.