Test Cell for Solid Insulants for 2830/2831
The test cell is used for dielectric tests on solid test samples together with the measuring bridge 2830/2831.
It determines capacitance, tangent delta (dissipation factor) and relative permittivity (dielectric constant)
as well as specific resistivity on solid insulants such as paper and polymeric plastics.
It is equipped with a shielded measuring electrode (guard ring) which eliminates stray capacitances that influence test results.
The 2914 test cell consists of a shielded measuring plate electrode (guard ring), and an insulated HV electrode mounted on the base plate, both electrodes can be heated.
A manual and external hydraulic system moves the upper electrode vertically.
Once test object surface is reached, pressure between electrode and test object can also be increased.
The embedded manometer indicates the specific pressure of the electrodes against the test object.
Drying and impregnation process on oil-impregnated paper can be directly performed using the test cell.
· Shielded measurement electrode
· Built in accordance with the most common IEC and ANSI standards
· Vacuum probe and two different electrodes supplied
· High power (1.3 kW) heating system with temperature range up to 200 °C
· Cover with interlock (magnetic safety switch)
· Adjustable electrode distance with pressure indicator
이메일주소 무단수집을 거부합니다.
본 웹사이트에 게시된 이메일 주소가 전자우편 수집 프로그램이나 그 밖의 기술적 장치를 이용하여 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부하며, 이를 위반시 정보통신망법에 의해 형사 처벌됨을 유념하시기 바랍니다.