Highest Resolution Impulse Analyzing System (Standard Version)
The HiAS™ 744 is a unique, tailor-made impulse analyzer for the industry.
This standard version provides a new front-end solution with 16-bit resolution and up to 250 MS/s together with high measurement accuracy.
It is provided by default with a factory calibration.
HiAS Software, which has been upgraded to suit the new hardware, retains the comfortable interface proven and tested by many hundreds of satisfied users,
and continues to be compatible with the former versions of data files of the HiAS™, allowing data comparison to older measurements.
The optically decoupled front end provides complete galvanic isolation between control room and test field.
It thus affords the personnel the highest safety level and in addition minimizes ground loop, resulting in a reduced interference coupling.
· 16-bit resolution at 250 MS/s, 100 MHz analog bandwidth
· Optically decoupled front-end solution
· 2000 Vpk down to 5 Vpk analog input range with LEMO 4S connector
· 2 Channels digitizer unit, can be cascaded
· Exceeds latest IEC 61083-1, -2, IEC 60060-2, IEEE Std. 4 and related standards
· EN/ISO 17025 calibration option
· 4th Generation digitizer
· Mains powered
· The highest measurement accuracy in the market
· Excellent interference immunity and safe operation
· No battery pack or recharge needed
이메일주소 무단수집을 거부합니다.
본 웹사이트에 게시된 이메일 주소가 전자우편 수집 프로그램이나 그 밖의 기술적 장치를 이용하여 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부하며, 이를 위반시 정보통신망법에 의해 형사 처벌됨을 유념하시기 바랍니다.