High Precision Current Comparator 10,000 A
The high precision Current Comparators (current transformers) are used to convert high currents to a lower, measurable level.
The errors of conventional standard current transformers inevitably depend on their burden.
A magnetic flux in the core produces the e.m.f. which sustains the secondary current in the burden.
This disadvantage has been eliminated by the development of the two new current comparator type 4764 .
An indicator winding measures the magnetic flux in the core,
while an amplifier - by regulating the current in a compensating winding - ensures that the amplitude of the residual flux in the core is approximately zero.
With this technique, the high precision Current Comparators will maintain typical current ratio errors
below 10 ppm and current phase errors below 0.1 min on a long term basis over an extremely broad current range.
· Wide measuring range with 155 primary current taps (1 … 5000 A), 2 secondary current taps (5 A/1 A), up to 200 % of the nominal current at full accuracy
· Outstanding accuracy and stability over a very broad working range (1 … 200 % IN)
· Suitable for shunt reactor losses measurement together with the 2823-REF
· Suitable for power capacitors C/tan delta measurement on high capacitance values
· Built-in overload protection with indication, over temperature indication
· Fitted with handles and wheels for easy movement in the test field
이메일주소 무단수집을 거부합니다.
본 웹사이트에 게시된 이메일 주소가 전자우편 수집 프로그램이나 그 밖의 기술적 장치를 이용하여 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부하며, 이를 위반시 정보통신망법에 의해 형사 처벌됨을 유념하시기 바랍니다.